Framed & Semi-Framed Shower Screens Sunshine Coast
Sleek, functional, and affordable
While frameless shower screens are our most popular product, we also provide framed and semi-framed shower screens. This gives our customers a wide range of products to choose from, matching their new shower screens with their bathrooms looks, as well as their budget.
Reinforced by toughened glass, our framed and semi-framed screens are built for durability and ease of use. We provide a wide range of customizability options when selecting a new shower screen, and will do anything necessary to make sure that our customers are getting the highest quality of product, and service delivery.
Get an estimation today!
Get a free estimation and quote
We’ve designed our services and product delivery around our customers’ convenience. Our team does this by providing:
- Over the phone estimations
- Site-measures and obligation free quotes at no cost
- Unlimited help, whenever our customers have any questions, concerns or enquiries
Throughout the whole process. From measure to install, we are here to provide you with framed and semi-framed shower screens that fit your bathroom’s aesthetic, as well as your budget.
- Give us a call for a free estimate. We’ll need some approximate measurements including length and height limitations. If you have any questions, our team is here to provide you with the information you need.
- We’ll come out for a site measure and will provide you with a finalized, obligation free quote for your consideration.
- Once accepted, allow 10-12 days from the site-measure to installation for our team to organise and install your new framed or semi-framed shower screen.
- Once installed, enjoy the comfort of your new shower screen within 24 hours of the installation.
- If you, your family, or your friends have any further questions or needs, our team is available for a phone call or consultation to help you where possible!
Affordable shower screens that look good.
Get an over the phone estimation for framed or semi-framed shower screens today!
Framed & Semi-Framed Shower Screens Sunshine Coast FAQs
- Durability: The frame provides added structure and support to the shower screen, making it more durable and long-lasting.
- Ease of installation: Framed shower screens are easier to install than frameless or semi-framed shower screens.
- Affordability: Framed shower screens are typically less expensive than other screen types.
- Style: Semi-framed shower screens offer a modern look that can complement a variety of bathroom styles and décor.
- Ease of cleaning: The un-encased top edge of the glass panel makes it easier to clean the shower screen, as there are fewer crevices or corners for dirt or grime to accumulate.
- Design: Framed shower screens have a frame or border around all four sides of the glass or acrylic panel, while semi-framed shower screens have a frame only around the bottom and two sides.
- Look: Framed shower screens have a traditional, classic look, while semi-framed shower screens look more modern and minimalist.
- Cost: Framed shower screens are typically less expensive, as they require less material and are generally easier to manufacture.