Why Us: Glasswork on the Sunshine Coast for over 15 years
Glass shower screens, balustrades, pool fencing and more
Our team has been working in the industry for over 15 years, providing a wide range of domestic and commercial glasswork to a wide range of clients and properties. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, quality of our products, and our customer service.
Over our 15-year history, we have refined our products and services to reflect the best quality the industry can offer, and continuously adapt what we do in order to meet our customers’ needs.
The products we provide are relied upon for enhancement of the rooms they become a part of. This means that they need to be built safe, and functional. We use up toughened glass (up to 12mm) on all of our products, including our glass shower screens, and do not compromise on the quality of our rails, hinges, doors, and other parts.
We stand by what we do, and offer a 5-year warranty on all of our products and workmanship.
Our aim is for our customers to receive the product they’d been imagining at the start of the process. Between the initial meeting and the install, we’re constantly communicating with our customers, giving them the ability to select:
- Digital printing options
- Materials (stainless, aluminum etc.)
As well as the opportunity to provide us with feedback, meaning that what is discussed at the beginning of the process is delivered at the end of it.
- Give us a call for a free estimate. We’ll need some approximate measurements including length and height limitations. If you have any questions, our team is here to provide you with the information you need.
- We’ll come out for a site measure and will provide you with a finalized, obligation free quote for your consideration.
- Once accepted, allow 10-12 days from the site-measure to installation for our team to organise and install your new glass products.
- We’ll install your products.
- If you, your family, or your friends have any further questions or needs, our team is available for a phone call or consultation to help you where possible!