Pool Fencing Sunshine Coast
Keeping your guests safe with pool fencing is not just an enhancement, but a legal requirement in Queensland.
Aluminium & Glass Pool Fencing on the Sunshine Coast
Pool fences are a legal requirement in the state of Queensland, and greatly affect not only the safety of your backyard, but it’s overall look and feel too. We provide both aluminium and glass pool fencing solutions for a wide range of yards and pools, and are able to customise our product to remain within your budget.
Our team has been installing pool fencing on the Sunshine Coast for over 15 years, providing safe and efficient solutions for a wide range of customers. Keep your pool protected and your backyard safe with one of our glass pool fencing solutions.
Toughened for Long-Lasting Effectiveness
Pool fences are often damaged over time by a range of things such as:
- Flying rocks and debris
This further emphasizes the need for all pool fences, whether aluminum or glass, to be made for durability and long-lasting effectiveness.
All of our pool fences on the Sunshine Coast are made with toughened materials, and are proven to stand the test of time by providing a consistent level of safety, and aesthetic appeal to any backyard.
Sunshine Coast’s Pool Fencing experts
- Give us a call for a free estimate. We’ll need some approximate measurements including length and height limitations. If you have any questions, our team is here to provide you with the information you need.
- We’ll come out for a site measure and will provide you with a finalized, obligation free quote for your consideration.
- Once accepted, allow 10-12 days from the site-measure to installation for our team to organise and install your new pool fencing solution.
- We install your pool fencing on the Sunshine Coast.
- If you, your family, or your friends have any further questions or needs, our team is available for a phone call or consultation to help you where possible!
Organise a free inspection and site-measure today!
Types of Pool Fencing
At Frameless Shower Installations, we offer a number of pool fencing options to residents on the Sunshine Coast. Each of the options has their individual benefits, including:
Frameless Glass Pool Fencing
Consisting primarily of glass panels, frameless pool fences keep your pool area secure without having to sacrifice the look of your outdoor space. For anyone looking to make the most of their garden’s outlook, a frameless glass pool fence would be ideal.
Framed Glass Pool Fencing
Framed glass pool fencing, or semi-frameless glass pool fencing, is a more modular system, providing a greater level of security whilst helping to preserve the overall finish of your pool area. Another significant advantage is the visible supports, meaning that you’re far less likely to have any issues with guests walking into your pool fence and hurting themselves.
Aluminium Pool Fencing
Usually considered to be less pleasing on the eye, aluminium pool fencing is simple, clean and easy to install. Constructed from rust-free, long-lasting aluminium that is strong yet light, aluminium bars help to keep all pool users safe. Unlike glass, it’s impossible not to miss aluminium fencing.