Keeping your guests safe with pool fencing is not just an enhancement, but a legal requirement in Queensland.
Pool fences are a legal requirement in the state of Queensland, and greatly affect not only the safety of your backyard, but it’s overall look and feel too. We provide both aluminum and glass pool fencing solutions for a wide range of yards and pools, and are able to customize our product to remain within your budget.
Our team has been installing pool fencing on the Sunshine Coast for over 20 years, providing safe and efficient solutions for a wide range of customers. Keep your pool protected and your backyard safe with one of our glass pool fencing solutions.
Organise a free site-measure and quote for glass pool fencing today!
Toughened for Long-Lasting Effectiveness
Pool fences are often damaged over time by a range of things such as:
- Flying rocks and debris
This further emphasizes the need for all pool fences, whether aluminum or glass, to be made for durability and long-lasting effectiveness.
All of our pool fences are made with toughened materials, and are proven to stand the test of time by providing a consistent level of safety, and aesthetic appeal to any backyard.
- Give us a call for a free estimate. We’ll need some approximate measurements including length and height limitations. If you have any questions, our team is here to provide you with the information you need.
- We’ll come out for a site measure and will provide you with a finalized, obligation free quote for your consideration.
- Once accepted, allow 10-12 days from the site-measure to installation for our team to organise and install your new pool fencing solution.
- We install your pool fencing.
- If you, your family, or your friends have any further questions or needs, our team is available for a phone call or consultation to help you where possible!
Are you in need of a new pool fencing solution?
Organise a free inspection and site-measure today!